Friday, March 11, 2005

In The Time Honored Tradition

Tales From The Hood (Part Three)
Mike and Grisby's version
of
"You Might Be A Redneck...."
Thursday was a busy day. Up before six to make it to Bible study by 6:30. As the college is on spring break this week, I have no clients to see, which means a longer day at TCG. The day started off right, and this carried right through the remainder of the day. Lots of phone work and a couple good appointments.
Stole a few moments over the lunch hour to catch up on some blog reading. Mr. Squirrel recommended some new sites, which were depressing, so I didn't spend much time there
(you'll understand my desire to not ruin your day by linking). Caught up at Writer's Blog & it's companion blog, which reminded me....
I was driving through the 'hood the other day (right past Mike's FAVORITE store) when I came across another wonderful bumper sticker. The young miss driving the junkyard contraption, impudently displayed the following on her rear bumper--"redneck's girl." It is unclear whether she was referring to her papa or her boyfriend--if the latter, she looked barely old enough to drive, so I guess that fits the profile. On a side note, Mr. Food sent the following, which sounds like "something that would happen on Mike's street". Anyway...
Saturday we'll be celebrating Sweet Babies's birthday. She's been teething lately, so really, really pleasant company as you can imagine (best Stewie voice--"I claim this mouth in the name of incisor"). Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Grisby said...

Stupid thing won't space my paragraphs! Ugh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home