Thursday, April 28, 2005

Squirrel On Assignment

Yesterday, I felt like Ghunga-Dan (a.k.a., Captain Dan the News Man Rather). I had a hot tip from my inside sources. So, I took a little detour on the way home and walked past the Federal Courthouse downtown. I was looking for the Minnesota state political bird: The Liberal Loon. I found several of them at the MoveOn.org pro-filibuster rally. I got there right at the beginning of the rally. There were only about 60 people (I’m being generous with that number). Watching later on the news it looked like they may have had around one hundred (again, I’m generous). It was quite a strange site. The things I’ll do for my readers.

This is Squirrel reporting … courage.

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger Grisby said...

Mr. Squirrel! Don't forget your umbrella and harsh weather gear--what with all the foaming speech and gale force winds of the bombastic chants!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home